Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, December 1, 2015

IT'S ABOUT OVER!!

My years of posting blogs is coming to an end.  I've tried and tried to figure out what I am doing wrong. I know I'm not techie but Google is winning.  It all started with going to Google Chrome. I haven't been able to post comments on my favorite blogs for some time now.  I have found if I go to a blog that has a Facebook page I can comment through FB.  I have gone back to Google and now I can't add a picture to any post.  Upon hitting the insert icon it now ask for my Google password.  After entering I get this service is not available. So Google is winning and I am loosing.

I want to wish all my blogger friends a very Merry Christmas and of course a Happy New Year.  I will be here every day reading your blogs and enjoying every word and picture.   I will sit here silently making comments to myself.  I've so enjoyed this blog world, love to you all!

June

3 comments:

  1. I had this trouble a long time ago June and someone told me to start writing my post in Window's Live Writer and that's just what I did. then one day I went back to Blogger and it was all fine again-like nothing was ever wrong with it. Don't give up on blogging. To see if you already have this program look through your programs menu on the left of your computer, if it's not there you can easily download it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, June! Say it isn't so! I'll miss you so much, there has to be a solution for this. I didn't switch to Chrome (and now I'm glad I didn't, seeing your trouble.) I do have blogs I can't comment on either, usually WordPress which requires me to have an account or something, so I gave up too. I still love to read their posts, but I can't 'tell' them. I hope you will email me when you have the time, I'd love to hear from you. And I'm still hoping there's a chance someone can figure this out for you. Your posts are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sorry to hear that June..You will be missed..Wish I were closer so I could help you out...I dislike Google...I suggest discontinuing your account and starting over with just the basic Google..I don't have Google plus or Chrome..Too controlling and complicated...Hopefully you will change your mind and things will work out for you..Have a Merry Christmas..Love your header..Very Seasonal..

    ReplyDelete