As I still struggle with blogging problems, time doesn't slow down! Fall is in mid flight and cruising towards, yikes - Winter! The colors have been absolutely wonderful around here. As I look up into my one tree and just love it!
Why oh why can't I get the color to show up like I see it?? We've have had some wild rainy weather over the weekend. The rain came down and the wind blew!! Sad to say this is what my tree looks like this morning.
All the leaves are gone, well not exactly. You can imagine the raking I get to look forward too!
This summer I gifted myself with a cover patio area. I have a large patio area but it had no protection from our rains. You see you stepped right out of the sliding door to the outside. I still need to brainstorm some sort of walls during the times the rain and wind blow sideways, as we put it!
As you can tell I have leaves to clean up on the patio also. I sure am open for any suggestions as to how to create a little wall for temporary protection. I guess I need to hop on pinterest for some ideas!
Best get busy for I have lots of yard work to do or at least procrastinate about it!
Enjoy June
It has been a beautiful fall..It brings a lot of work with it though...Enjoy
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your patio cover... as for 'walls'.. is there a way you could make 'curtains' on large rings so you can slide and tie them back in an open position when not needed and close/slide them to give you a wee bit of a break from the winds... (having 'ties' on the sides to tie them in place on the vertical beams..(hope that makes scence)..
ReplyDeletehugz
>^..^<
Love the new patio! That's awesome, I could send Carl over with some ideas for walls, though you might end up with a goofy structure like the ones we have here, lol. I know the year is cruising by, and I'm not ready!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is a great addition you did June! You will really get so much more use from your patio now. We are going to cover our pergola (someday :) and I want to use the clear roofing like you did. If we ever get it done, I think we'll live out there most of the time! I'm not sure what you could do for walls but maybe hang dropcloths that you had grommets and then weight the hems of them?
ReplyDeleteI sure know what you mean about hating to see the fall go. I haven't had my fill of it either.
Have a great week sweetpea!
love ya...