Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, January 14, 2016

NEW YEAR

The New Year snuck up on me and here it is the middle of January.  There will be no New Years resolution or word for the year. I decided I am going to enjoy this journey of life.  Oh yes, I do have a few things I want to accomplish this year but if I get them done or not, it's not going to be an issue.

It seem the only pictures I can post are in my header so you may get sick of it changing. LOL!!  We had a family photo shoot in the snow in central Oregon. Some of the photos turned out great, a lot not so much.  The problem being is a snow storm decided to help us out, NOT!! But of course one of my favorite is with grand kids. 

I had hoped to post a pic of all the big girls and little girls with there matching apron I made for Xmas but that's not happening.  I'm been looking online for a blog workshop that may help with all my blogging problems.  So far the ones I've found are miles away.  Of course a road trip would be fun, but I will pass this time of the year.  So I've stop worrying about not posting and have decided I will just be the biggest stock er!  Unless your blog is linked to Facebook I can not comment either.  Oh well, life goes on!

I hope you are on the road to accomplishing you resolution or at least enjoy life. 

Until next time,
June

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture..Who says you can't put your pics in your header?? Whatever works!!We do what we can.. Enjoy your weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, I'm sorry the blog picture thing is not working, that's silly! I've been having problems with my blog, too. Not sure what is going on, but I will say this, I love to read blogs as much as I do seeing pictures, does that make any sense? I would actually write more posts if I didn't feel the need to include a picture of every blasted thing I'm droning on about, ha. Keep writing, dear lady, and rest assured, pictures or no pictures, I'm still reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE this photo of you and the grands!!!! I sure miss you and I know I haven't been around much either, but I think about you all the time! I loved your comment to me when you said 'we don't bounce well'. That is for darn sure! I'm still filling the nail holes that have been in these walls since the last time I painted.
    I am glad to hear you had no resolutions or word for the year either and that you are just going to go with the flow...that's the best way anyhow :) So glad we met, my dear!
    sending love your way...

    ReplyDelete