I'm back but sure didn't expect this turn in my life. We go along in our day to day activities and don't expect changes. I've always had this life is so short, get out see more, do more, travel more, visit more, simply enjoy! I really didn't know how short it can get. Life comes along and make it's own changes! Oh yes, changes you don't expect or even think about.
Family has always been very important to me. If you have followed me you realize grand kids are at the top!! They are the best!! To get these wonderful grand kids I have three grown adult children that are right up there. But before all this came along I had one brother growing up. I always said his mission in life was to harass me, tease me, get my goat and then just laugh! Oh, I can I tell you stories. Well I lost my brother last month. You just don't realize one day they are here and then in 10 short days they have left this earth.
He is survived by his wife of almost 48 years, two daughters & son in laws and four grand kids. Oh have I laughed in the past few weeks about all his craziness with his grand kids. Boy did he leave them with some wonderful memories. They will sure miss him.
So give your love ones a extra little hug! And above all create some memories, they never leave!!
June
I am sorry about your brother. He will be missed. You are right , you never know what will happen.
ReplyDeleteI just love the picture of you and your grands. They are so cute. Hugs
So sorry to hear of the loss of your brother.
ReplyDeleteHe will surely be missed by his family. He sounds
like he was such a wonderful brother.
Oh, June, sorry for the loss of your brother! I lost my only sibling, my brother, in 1995 in a car accident at the age of 50. Even though we didn't always get along, I miss him very much still. Hugs to you, dear lady.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry June. I know this must be hard right now and I am so glad you have your memories of him and can laugh about them. I am also grateful that you have your beautiful family and that they are there for you in all times like this. What would we do if we didn't have our kids and their kids?
ReplyDeleteI love you June and want you to know that because like you say...we never know!