Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring Is HERE!!

It happened, Spring has arrived! Flowers are starting to bloom, but boy, oh boy, are we having Spring Showers!  The yard is so wet I feel really lucky to get the lawn mowed. We are getting some sun breaks between the gray clouds.  I decided to take a walk and see the color I have in my yard. But first a basket of ruffled pansies I received as a gift. I just love their little faces.


A new addition to the yard is this pink Camellia.

Oh yes, color is popping!
Love, love daffodils!  Look what is starting to bloom, can't wait for the fragrance of lilacs!


With taking these picture I really tried to avoid showing you all the weeds I need to pull.  But the next picture shows the work I have ahead of me.  But I wanted to show you my ladies that followed me all around the yard.

I sure hope Spring has sprung in your next of the woods and you are being flooded with color!  If I'm not back before the weekend, Happy Easter!!

Enjoy June





4 comments:

  1. You are a few weeks ahead of us..I love Camellias..I used to have 2 of them at my old house.We are just on the border time zone wise for them..Have a Happy Easter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I'm moving to Oregon!! You have Spring way ahead of us here on the farm. Love your flowers....they were a good reminder of what is to come!! Hop you are having a happy and healthy spring, June!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...are you ahead in the season. Here it is still that drab winter brown and kindda ugly. I just barely got my miscanthus grasses cut back from winter and only saw a tiny bit of green coming up. Last sat we had snow, but every day since has been warmer and warmer...so maybe...just maybe I am right behind you sweetie.
    I love your header and the beautiful photos in this post! I am so glad to finally get here to see what you have been doing. Can you believe I am almost done painting? I ran out of paint and have to drive to Twin Falls to get more, but I only have a little trim and doors to paint.
    I hope all has been great for you and hope you know I think about you all the time. I'm so glad we met in that long lunch line all those years ago at Farm Chicks :)))
    much love,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...great Spring shots. Our Spring was interrupted quite abruptly by SNOW!!! What is up with that? Wish I had a bouquet of your daffodils right now! Aloha.

    ReplyDelete