Did you hear me say that? I'm not going to get Spring Fever!!! A BIG statement for me. This time of year can always be trying for me. I want to be out in my yard working, but it truly is a mud bath right now. So I am going to stay in winter mode, yes, you heard me. Even though::::::
Our weather is gorgeous sunny day, total down pours, little hail and wind. Oh, did I mention that is all in one day!! That is how winter ends around here. We've even been known to have a snow flake or two in March. I have crocus, daffodils, pansies and primroses all blooming. Winter mode, winter mode, oh gosh I may be failing!!!
I had a couple of granddaughter stay over the weekend and the crazy weather didn't brother them at all. Oh yes, they would dash for the house when a down pour hit but otherwise were outside playing. It was so nice to see this and not in the house on electronics. But I had to chuckle on there playing. They found a couple of squash on the compote pile and decided to wash them in my little fountain.
I guess this was their kitchen. Really the pump doesn't work but you can still move the handle and pretend. I have a little water pump in the wine barrel that circulates the water up through the spout. They must have been playing some sort of house for they found their bed!
Thank goodness my bath tub is empty for the winter! Or they may have taken a bath, burrrr! Come this summer it will be my own personnel hot tub! Just room for one! Sure great to see and hear laughter.
I am so shocked that I can upload pictures today. I have struggled for months and all of a sudden it started working again. It had continued to ask for a password to upload and my sign in password didn't work for picture upload. Oh well, I'm just happy I can add a picture or two again.
I'm leaving with one more statement, I'm not getting Spring Fever! Except look what I pick in my yard yesterday.
I think I better go take my temperature I might have a fever, Oh My!!!!
Enjoy June
Our weather is crazy too. 65 yesterday and snow tonight. I just love your banner picture. Those little girls are having great. I love your personal hot tub. I wonder if our condo association would approve.
ReplyDeleteI think we are all having a bit of Spring Fever. I love winter but I am excited to see spring come. Not summer......never. Have fun.
Looks like the grand daughters had a fun time..Our flowers aren't blooming yet..maybe next week..We may get 2-3 inches of snow on Friday..This may be our last cold week...We had ice, snow ,rain and sunshine all in one day several weeks ago..Crazy weather this year..Glad your pictures are working for you..Have a good evening..
ReplyDeleteHey June....I wanted to tell you....I love the photo of you and the grands on your header!!!! Happy almost Spring!!!
ReplyDelete