Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Spring Bloom

I am trying to get caught up with blogging and weeding.  Neither one is winning!! But while I am playing catch up my flowers decided to bloom.  I'm sure everyone can say it's been crazy weather, from extra warm to snow, depending on where you live.  We have been having extra warm weather so everything is ahead of itself!!

So not to bore you too much I'm just posting a few pics from a walk in the yard!

Peonies to iris are starting with a bang!





My little dogwood in full bloom!!

Now onto roses, yes, roses the first of May!  What ever happen to roses in June??



This was suppose to be a climbing rose, think it was missed labeled!

Oh yes, Clematis are blooming also!

I best stop posting pictures and get to packing.  It's my first camping trip of the year, YIPPEE!!  I might post a picture or two but you know, "what happens at camp, stays at camp"!!!

Enjoy June



2 comments:

  1. You are weeks ahead of us...The peonies are just peeking out of the ground..Love them!! Great pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, June! Love the double daffodils, too! You're far far ahead of us! I hope you have a lot of fun on your camping trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete