Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, May 27, 2016

Glamping Season has Begun!!

My first trip out with the trailer is over and the second is just a week away.  Oh what fun it is to gather with girlfriends to visit, junk, craft and eat!!!

We gathered on one our member's homestead!  Yes, the house was built in 1895 and what a lovely hostess she was!


I think there was close to 27 trailer/campers there!!!

Oh was there ever some cute vintage trailers!!  I wished I could show you mine, but it still a work in progress!!!  Oh what a project!






I could fill the entire blog with pictures but we did do a few other things.  Like painting, yes we painted!

Can you believe there was about 32 for painting class and every single one was different but oh so beautiful!!

We even had entertainment!

Oh my goodness, yes, Ukuleles!!  This group was called Refreshment and they were so fun and entertaining!! If you are in the Springfield/Eugene, OR area and want a fun, fun group!!

This camp out is always the first weekend of May and it happened to be Mother's Day on Sunday.  So I volunteered to organize breakfast.  I made several breakfast casseroles with muffins, scones, fruit and beverage, yes Mimosa!
I don't think anyone went away hungry.  What a great send off until we meet again!!!

Enjoy June


2 comments:

  1. Let the good times begin!! It always looks like a fun time June..Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, what fun this looks! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete