Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where Have I BEEN?

Oh, right here! Have you ever wondered how life just speeds by and you want to put the brakes on. That is how I am feeling lately. I have so many irons in the fire as they say that time is flying. I've neglected my blog, not getting sewing finished, not even cooking meals! So I've stop to think what am I doing every day? First it is up and off to work. So what do my evenings hold? Let's see, I'm know that there is only 39 days til Christmas and I so want to enjoy the holidays. I want gifts finished, gifts purchased and all wrapped by Dec. 1st. Please give me the strength to get this accomplished!!!!!!! My normal motto; if is wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done. I have to stop this stinking thinking! Maybe it is the gray rainy days. So I'm posting a couple of previous pictures hoping to brighten my day!


I would love sun and then I would invite my girlfriends over!


Maybe I need to go buy myself some flowers for the house. They always pick my spirit's up!

Have you ever had times like these?? So uninspired, not a creative juice flowing, oh my, is this what they call Bah Humbug???? Yikes! I really do need to snap out of it!

Here is hoping all my friends and family are having a terrific day and I'm off for attitude adjustment!

June

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're saying. It's good to have you back...you have been missed! Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I get like that from time to time. I tell you, the rains lately have me wanting, craving sun already and it's only November :( I think because we had such a long rainy winter, not enough summer, that my poor old psyche is not embracing my inner rain cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering where you've been! Glad to hear you're doing fine. I know just what you mean, unfortunately, I don't know if I will EVER change when it comes to last minute things. I swear it is the only time I can get motivated to do something. Last Thanksgiving I literally waited until the day of the holiday before I invited a soul to dinner and we ended up with a houseful. We had fun, but honestly, I could have done much better if I'd started earlier. You are right, I need to get out of this stinkin' thinkin!! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site from another site and could not find a way to email you ... I am also from Oregon and would love to chat I am in Yamhill county.

    ReplyDelete