Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, December 13, 2010

FAMILY

Spending an entire weekend with family is the best that it can get! All my children and grand children traveled over the mountain and through the woods not to Gramme's house to my son's home in Bend. And where was my camera traveling but tucked away since it was dark out. Maybe that was a good thing so I didn't notice all the snow packed roads. It was a weekend filled with celebrating birthdays and an early Christmas. With all of us together is was a time for family pictures! So with a short post the ends results!

All the Grand's who are growing up way to fast!


It's been years since I've had my picture taken with just my kids! Yikes!


The whole entire crew and the Christmas card photo is taken!
This past weekend memories will be instilled in my heart forever! Family is the best thing in the entire world!

June

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos of all of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, What fun that day looked to be! So good to see you in the picture too...your family photo shoot is stunning, memories for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, you know it! Great family photo too..
    I will be in Washington with part of my family for Christmas. I wish we could all get together.. Maybe next year.. That will be my Christmas wish for 2011. There is nothing a wonderful as Family! You are blessed and I am happy for you.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. June, this is just the best!!! Your family is gorgeous! You look beautiful girlfriend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete