I'm sharing a few pictures of Christmas with the grand kids. They were even sitting politely as gifts were handed out and seem to be please with their nightgowns.
I think this is a happy grandson with his Army tank. He exclaimed ca-ching! Just what I wanted!
All dressed in our new Grammie made nightgowns and sitting on their matching pillows to say their prayers before bed. Do you think maybe those prayers might have had Santa in them?
Isn't this what Christmas morning is suppose to look like after all the opening frenzy is over. The kids playing and Mom & Dad just chilling! Well at least at my daughter's house it is. Of course my Jazi wanted in the picture also. Wait, isn't that her twin on the floor? hee-hee!
Enjoy June!
Looks like the perfect Christmas to me!!!! I hope it was everything you hoped for and more. And now for the new year...and here's to us both!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that I met you in that food line at Farm Chicks, it has been wonderful getting to know you this past year.
We had a great Christmas here too. Yesterday it dumped about 18" of snow here though, and I think I could have done without that...but gosh! it's beautiful!
hugs to you from here
Now that Christmas is over.. Happy New Year to you my friend.. I am so glad we had the opportunity to meet face to face.. Hoping we can meet up again in this new year to share some chat & wine.. Love the new look of your blog.. Keep dry and warm and busy..Love ya g/f
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Happy New Year, June. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Oh, and I just love those nightgowns and matching pillowcases!!!! Pink!!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled on to your blog and have really enjoyed reading it. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI love the nightgown/pillow case idea. You've given me some ideas!
You have a new follower!