I think I'm ready for Christmas. All the gifts are either made or purchased. The exciting part is that they are wrapped. Now it is on to housecleaning, relaxing and enjoying. I'm excited for this afternoon I'm taking in a Christmas Concert of the Senateaires. http://www.senateaires.org/ I have been going for several years now and really enjoy them.
I really did keep it simple this year. After Christmas it will be a major decoration discard and a trip to Goodwill. But I thought I would share the tree with minimal decor.
Yes, her very own look a like! I tried to get her to sit still with a Santa hat on but as you can see no such luck! So no pictures!
So that means I am ready for family and friends to stop by and visit. Share a cup of tea or hot cocoa!

And I promise they will be mini marshmallows in the bowl if you stop! Maybe even a treat or two!
Enjoy June
Oh boy, do I wish I could stop for a cup of hot chocolate with you June! It's funny though...I use more marshmallows than I do then the hot chocolate.lol! I only fill the cup half way so I can fill the rest up with the white stuff.
ReplyDeleteYour tree is so lovely!!! I seem to love the simple now that I am getting older. Just a little here and a little there. So I think I will be offering my kids the million boxes of Christmases past. (okay, that was an exaggeration) but still, I have a ton, I will probably never use again.
You are so good to have it all wrapped up. I'm still doing some sewing, but hope to be done in the next couple of days. If you are like me, you just hope they love what you have done!
Sending you a big long Christmas hug!!!