Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Sunday, March 6, 2011

HOLD ON GERTRUDE!

Guess What? I think Spring is really on it's way! It's been so wet and rainy lately that I haven't even ventured out into my yard. You got it, Yep that right, Spring is coming!! It's like the crocus opened over night.
Then the shocker of all shockers, I have daffodils blooming? Where have I been, oh thats right, snuggled in my house trying to stay dry and warm. They must not have noticed our temps are really below normal for this time of the year.


Don't they have happy faces, they make me smile! Yes, I do believe Spring is on the way!

Enjoy June

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait until spring is really here, I am so ready. Such Happy Daffodils you got there. Florence

    ReplyDelete