Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, March 18, 2011

I'M BACK

Yes, that is right, I'm back from vacation! Does it mean I want to be back to cold rainy Oregon, Nooooooooo! Costa Rica was a little slice of Heaven on Earth. It was so relaxing, well that is the way I made it. You could find numerous activities to do that would keep you busy for weeks. I choose to kick back and relax in warmth.

A few activities I did do was horse back riding on a volcano, zip line down the volcano, mud baths, hot mineral baths and a lot of eating wonderful food.

This picture is for Cheryl of Blue Sky Farms, http://k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com I just wanted her to know I really did zip line and I loved it! The canopy of trees and water falls were wonderful to view from this height.

This was our view for watching the tsunami warning while at Costa Rica. Our villa was up off the beach so we were safe. We never noticed any extra wave action. The devastation is Japan is so sad and difficult to watch.

Upon returning home it was a down pour of rain, I was wondering if I got my months confused. These certainly weren't Spring Showers! But at last there is a little break and I could see a small rainbow out the back yard.


I sure hope it dries up soon otherwise my flowers may drown.

I do have daffodils blooming and I have a bouquet on my dining table. Now if someone could tell me how I got underline on it would be appreciated.

Enjoy June

9 comments:

  1. Okay underline didn't show up but the lettering is in red. Still don't know how I did this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you in Oregon? I am in Yamhill county outside of Portland metro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful, refreshing time. I think your rain is headed our way. Just think of the beautiful spring it promises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Costa Rica looks absolutely beautiful! Only a few more months of Oregon rain until summer gets here.... :)

    Have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh June.. I am so glad you did the zip line.. I knew you would love it... And the whole Costa experience is awesome.. I am glad you are back. Some of my Charming chicks are attending the RootS talk festival in September in Salem. It would be great if you could join us. check on line at http://www.rootstalkfest.com/
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. June, I'm so glad you had a good time and I think you did plenty of activities, you're way more adventurous than I am. The zip line looks scary-fun.

    Your garden and rainbow are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! SOunds like you had a great time! YAY! Have a great day!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. June it sounds like such a great time! The pictures of your trip are beautiful. Relaxing in warmth sounds so good to me right now.
    I am loosing my mine (heehee) so I can't remember if I told you that I am going to FC, but I don't know yet what day. My daughters want to come with me and yet the friends I went with last year want me to go with them, so it is a little 'up in the air' at this point.
    I hope to see you there!!!
    sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a wonderful vacation! Love the pictures of your grands here too! ;D

    ReplyDelete