I gather eggs everyday and some days yield more then others. Yes, I have complained about the girls eating part of my garden but then you can't beat fresh eggs.
The raspberries are starting but only giving me a small bowl each day. The blueberries are giving me enough to freeze daily. I freeze these on cookie sheet and then put into freezer bags. They will make wonder treats(bribes) for the grand kids come this winter.
YEAH - One down, more to go!
No, it's not the raccoons that I am trying to trap but this opossum has moved far, far away. Ugh, yuck and everything else. He wasn't pleased to be trapped, see his smile, hee-hee!
On a more pleasant note, I am off tomorrow to the Barn House sale up in Battleground, WA. It always is so much fun and has some of the best vendors around. Come join me, but if you can't here is there blog to get a sneak preview. http://www.barnhousebh.com They also have a Facebook Page to checkout lots of pictures.
Enjoy your weekend, June
You are running circles around me June. That is a lot of jam! Your garden is giving you some beautiful fruit so far.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a blast at the Barn House sale. I'm a little teeny bit jealous!
hugs from here...
Love seeing you at BH Saturday. Oh the summer production of stocking up. It is so fun to step back and look at all our hard work and to be able to enjoy throughout the year. Hugs! Florence
ReplyDeleteJam and eggs and possums, oh my! I love the first two, but the last one, not so much. Has he gotten any of the hens yet? I hate the varmints with a passion.
ReplyDeleteLove all the jam you've made, and I hope the Barn House sale went well....I hope you post some pictures, lol!!