
Oh what a lovely morning today is! I love it when the sky waken me with color. We have had too many gray days.
Yes, a new day is dawning and it is giving me energy at least in thought to get some project done.

I"m trying to tell myself with the wonderful sky I need to get up off the sofa. It has been my best friend this week after work.

It should be a good day, who could love a morning like this. A bit nippy but the skies are clearing.

I'm on my way to work with this for our lunch. Yes, it was up early and baking. Here's to a few more pounds!

Yes, it is a new day and a new dawn to enjoy!
June
I am so happy to see you are having trouble taming your sweet tooth after Christmas too. Somehow that makes me feel so much better :O
ReplyDeleteBut soon, very soon it has got to come to a halt, because I don't have the money to buy new jeans!
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend and I hope you are enjoying the clear sky today...ours is cloudy here today. I guess it's our turn after all.
much love...
Beautiful pictures. Hugs! Florence
ReplyDelete