My soup turned out wonderful. The flavor was wonderful for lunch yesterday.I can't wait for lunch today.

All it took was a few cans of vegetables, some noodles, fresh carrots and little more seasoning and I have lunch for the rest of the week. I love doing crock pot soups on Sunday so I only have to grab and go work mornings.

It was so easy to make after the ribs from the prime rib simmered all day in the crock pot.
I'm watching the Rose Parade and I am putting my house back together. This is quite a task since it has been in an upheaval since after Thanksgiving. Yes, the ceilings are finally painted. Can I move, let just say I keep moving so the sore muscles don't set in.
I have a cup of coffee and I'm keeping an eye on the TV since HGTV is airing the Rose Parade with no commercials. What a delight, no commercials to interrupt. 
Oh course pictures of the TV never turn out great but can you see what I'm seeing. Yes, GO DUCK! It's the University of Oregon marching band. Now if I would have had half a brain and had my camera ready I would have had a picture of there float.
So now you can tell what I am doing this afternoon. I'm watching the Rose Bowl and will be yelling OOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the Ducks! I am a Duck fan if you haven't noticed.
So go make soup of your own and setting down to watch the Ducks!
GO DUCKS!June
PS: WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP they won. Good job
ReplyDeleteThe soup looks real yummy. I'm going to try more soups since I started a diet (dirty word).
ReplyDeleteI say 'hurrah' for you on that ceiling painting job. I bet you are sore!
Aren't we soooo proud of our Ducks? They were amazing yesterday. I also love crock pot soups.
ReplyDelete