I couldn't pass up a weekend at the coast. Of course there was all kinds of reasons I shouldn't take off on a whim, but I have no will power when I get a chance to play at the beach. The weather on Friday and Saturday was out standing! Very little wind and marvelous suns. YES SUN! It was pushing sixty degrees, that is not normal for this time of the year. So I mainly going to post a few pictures and hope you enjoy!
So enjoyable to walk and drink in the sites, sun and sounds!
Looking down on Boiler Bay! I can't begin to tell you how nice the weather was!
These guys were patiently waiting for hand out!
What a relaxing and enjoyable time even if I ran away from housework, bill paying and all that stuff that will wait. Now it's on to putting that pot of soup on, hummmmm? Wonder what is in Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboards?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
June
Good for you GF.. Glad you took the trip, I love the ocean too.. and cant wait to get back there this spring..Great photos too...
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I love Lincoln City June! My parents lived there for years after they married my sister and I off here in Carey. Then they took up the tent stakes and moved west to the coast of OR. I loved going over there to visit. We had always vacationed there when I was a child so it felt like a second home. I don't love the ocean however, so I was happy to just go shop hopping with mom.
ReplyDeletehugs from here...
A day on the beach with temps in the 60's-that's summer
ReplyDeleteweather where I live!
You lucky lady.