Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, December 21, 2012

ALL ABOARD

It's time to hop on the Christmas train and enjoy our final days of family, friends and the true reason for this holiday.  Yes, Jesus is the reason!

I am headed out over the Cascades to spend a wonderful time with all my grown children and all my grand children. Packages are packed, food is waiting to go in the cooler, cookies are done so now it is time to enjoy!

I wish each and every one a Blessed and Merry Christmas!!

June

2 comments:

  1. We are heading out this am for CA and ALL of my girls will be there. Have a wonderful Christmas and we will "talk" later. xoxo

    ReplyDelete