Spring

Spring

Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, December 14, 2012

LOOK

Yes, look what arrived in the mail?  More trailers.  I'm in trailer love!

 My dearest friend sent me these ornaments.  It's a good thing I have my tree up.

I think Santa is inviting us all in for some Holiday cheer!

I have a few of my favorite Santa's out this year. Non of them are in shorts though!

Of course  my old nativity from my childhood is my favorite decor of all!
It's finally starting to look a lot like Christmas!!

Enjoy June



3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Those are adorable. Maybe I would get some if I got my tree done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little trailers. Absolutely adorable.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete