Can you believe it??? Summer just vanished! Okay, so I took a week and a half to go play and relax but did someone turn the lights out while I was gone? I'm still wanting long summer evenings to either putter outside in the garden or just sit and relax. Of course mother nature turn on the heater again here in the Northwest. Daytime temps are close to 90 if not over but let's keep our fingers crossed the evening cool off a little.
So being a true Northwestener, I light the fire!! I'm not ready to retire inside just yet.
I enjoy a peaceful evening outside!
Oh my, is that a box of graham crackers on the stand? Maybe a marshmallow and chocolate too!! I'm going to have some snores!!!! Yum!!
As I'm writing this little post I have discovered my central air conditioning has stopped working - YIKES!!! A quick call to my son in law to do some trouble shooting and it looks like it is dead!! HELP!!! He is working out of town and won't get out until Tuesday evening at the earliest! Thank goodness I still have an old fashion fan. Oh my, oh my a house full of company coming and no air!!!
SAVE ME!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment