I was sitting at my computer and heard someone knocking on the back patio door. Who could that be in this weather and how did they get in my fenced backyard? Taking a look I had to chuckle, my girls were wanting in out of this weather.
Hey, anybody home in there?
Come on Mom answer the door, it's wet out here!
Hey Lucy, you try. We will sit here and wait!
Come on gang, let's all try, she's got to let us in!
Crazy girls, they have a nice, warm, dry chicken coop but I guess they just wanted in. I wonder if they saw there reflection in the glass and thought they had more friends. Crazy girls.
Please ignore the broken crock but it's been so wet that all the farther I got. You can see the rain water adding up in it. Oh, did I also mention wind? Its simply way too early in the Fall to get this kind of storm. Wonder what the rest of the year will hold.
I'm so glad I am snuggled warmly in my house. I have a good book and several sewing projects to keep me busy! But that old saying - Rain, Rain go away, come again another day!! Please go away!
Enjoy June
Wow, you are really a dedicated G'ma!
ReplyDeleteSo funny to see your girls knocking to get inside.
I didn't see the crock...
So funny your little chicks. The games the grands play are so much fun....rain or shine. Hope the rain quits soon. Such strange weather all summer long. I didn't see the crock either, hah. I hope that you are doing well. (((((HUGS))))
ReplyDeleteI guess I should be careful what I wish for but we are 10 inches behind in the rain dept...Hope it dries up soon for you
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so cute...they just wanted to get warm and dry with their Mommie! Mine are not crazy about the rain either.
ReplyDelete