Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, September 19, 2013

FALLING

It is Fall and I'm falling down on my blogging.  I am such a bad blogger lately.  I took a little break over the summer thinking I would gather all this inspiration and have something wonderful to write about.  I have failed!  Don't get me wrong I had a wonderful summer with lots of fun activities, great vacation, and a abundant garden.  I have decided I am not a writer.  I was deemed the worst speller back in school and also hopeless when it came to grammar.  But here I am back!

One reason I'm back is because it is Fall and all the wonder colors are starting to show. I still have a few flowers that are trying to survive.  They have had there struggles with me being gone for two weeks on vacation.

My knock out roses have outdone themselves this year.  They just keep blooming away.

I will soon be replacing the flowers in the washtub with some that will withstand some cooler conditions and hopefully provide color into the winter.  But for now I'm still enjoying the petunias.

My little angel is hiding in the hardy fuchsia.  Actually the plant has grown over here this year. I think she is sweet peeking out.

So it time to put the garden to rest, finish canning another batch of tomatoes and digging the potatoes. So I best get off this computer and get to work!

Enjoy June



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back...I too feel like I should take a blogging break..I run out of topics and am not the greatest at creating stories..Oh well...It's fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. We all need a break once in awhile. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete