I love this time of the year. The weather has turned warm again with cooler night and soon there will be frost on the pumpkins. But for now I am trying to soak up every bit of sunshine I can. These past two weekends I have driven to Central Oregon. Of course for the camping trip but last weekend for watching grand kids. Did I take my camera out of my purse, heavens NO. What was I thinking?? I guess I was so enjoying myself I just forgot!
The colors of the leaves were out of this world and they were starting to fall. Drifting down as I drove the hwy. Upon arriving home my tree in my front yard was gorgeous. I had to take a picture, yes. camera out of purse. But I couldn't seen to capture it like I was seeing it. So I lied down and was looking through the branches and this is what I saw, loved it!
Soon all the leaves will be off and the work of raking will begin. Wait, I think I already need to start raking.
It is amazing how many leaves have already fallen and still the tree look lovely. Oh do I have my work cut out for me. The evenings are getting shorter and shorter so I best get busy as soon as I get home from work.
My drive to work lately have been amazing with the sunrise and the low lying fog. I really did try to capture it but as you all know by now I am not a photographer!
I had to pick one last little bouquet of roses. They will soon be gone for the winter and I will have to wait till the beginning of summer. That sounds so far off.
These are sitting by my computer and their fragrance is yummy! Sitting here drinking a cup of coffee, watching the sun rise with flowers by my side, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a start to a day!
Enjoy June
What do you mean? Those are gorgeous pictures! Have you seen my blog....I am NOT a photographer at all! LOL! If you want to feel good about your photo taking abitlities just look at my lack of them and you will feel very good! We're a little later changing colors....just starting here but like you I love the Fall...my all time favorite! Your roses are so pretty too. TTYL!
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year. Your pictures are good. I have been busy with the grands as well. So much fun, isn't it.
ReplyDeleteJune
ReplyDeleteThe tree leaves are gorgeous.
I can't believe you still have roses!
I hope the rest of your day was as good as the start..
ReplyDelete