This past weekend was the second annual fall camp out at Belknap Hot Springs. It is located in one of the many gorgeous spots in our State. This place sits right on the McKenzie River about an hour east of Eugene.
This weekends agenda was relaxing in the hot minerals pools, playing a few games, hiking the trails of beautiful fall colors and eating.
Or exploring secret gardens!
We spent an enormous time in the hot pools just soaking. Did you say a game or two? Like duck races and ping pong blow.
We are all lined up for the race!
We always have a Saturday evening potluck. Our theme was the fifties with aprons and our crowns. I wore an apron my Mon had smocked back in the fifties. After the pot luck we watch the movie The Long Long Trailer with Lucille Ball and Ricky. I had forgotten how funny that movie from 1953 was.
Aren't we a bunch, aprons and our crowns!!
This was my last glamping trip for 2013. I'm working on winterize the trailer now. I have so many memories with tons of laughter to cherish that will carry me until the weather improves next Spring.
Enjoy June




Oh June, what fun! Belknap looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need another lover-of-fun-and-laughter along to laugh with, to bring the wine, to share the soup with, to blow on the ping-pong balls, count me in!
-- Lois
Sad to put it away for the winter..Happy for you that you have such a great group of glamping pals..
ReplyDeleteAwesome....I want'a come next year! Ha! Glad you had a great time...here's to more glamping in 2014!
ReplyDeleteJunebug, 'last Glamping trips of the season' are always the happiest and saddest... but we have next year to look forward too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Trails!
Looks like you had such a wonderful time! I love the aprons n crowns picture!!!! Sweet memories yall made!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun it should be illegal Junebug!!! I sure wish you lived closer to me and brought your friends with you. This would be a blast!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have this kind of fun ALL the time!.
hugs from me (Juniebird)