Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, September 11, 2014

GIRLFRIENDS + CAMPING = FUN

Anyone who says they don't need a girlfriend just hasn't found a good one yet! I love my girlfriends and especially my camping girlfriends.  I been camping several weekends this summer.  Last weekend was a very relaxing and fun time.  We went "Junking".

I thought I would share a few pictures of our camp.  We were in a group area and manage to squeeze 14 trailers in.  Thank goodness we like tiny trailers!!












Have I bored you yet?  Our trailer are like little play houses.  You can decorate with your favorite theme.

Just a peek inside a western theme trailer.  Our temps were warm so a fan is a must! As you can tell the majority are vintage and don't come with air conditioning.

Yes, I do have girlfriend that were there!
Well I best get heading to bed for the trailer is still hitched up and ready to head out tomorrow.  Oh what fun lies ahead! Central Oregon here we come!

Enjoy June



3 comments: