Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, September 18, 2014

GLAMPING DINNER

It was another weekend of camping.  I actually should say Glamping!  We don't exactly rough it! Our Saturday night dinner is always potluck.  This time we celebrated one of the gals 60th birthday!



We even have chandeliers and fancy napkins. Yes, this is camping!



Cupcake tower and our birthday girls.  Yes, she is sixty, must be doing something right in life!

Our whole group this trip.  Yes, we do wear crowns!!  We are all Queens of Glamping!! We were small in number this trip but large in fun!! 

Who ever said they didn't need girlfriends, hasn't found the right ones yet!!!

Enjoy June

5 comments:

  1. Wow very classy! Doesn't look like you're roughing it to me. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. Classy ladies. Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun this would be!!!!!!!! You girls sure know how to do it right June!
    I hope you have a really great weekend sweetie!
    much love from me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastically fun Glamping Trip! I hate camping, but this---this I could do, lol! Such elegant tables and the crowns are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Junebug... you are my kind of gal! What fun you are having together with your Glamping girls! Love your pics and the crowns are the finishing touch on your elegant Glamping event! Other good news!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You won Sara Hudock's Chicken Art Tin! Yay! Can you please email me at dboz4@comcast.net with your address and I'll pass it on to Sarah! Debbie Tegart and I thank you so much for your entry and for joining in our our weekly hop! Hugs! Deb

    ReplyDelete