Ring, ding, ding, ding! Isn't that how that crazy song went? All I can remember is the grand kids constant singing that some time back. I for one am glad that crazes is over. But with that on social media came every thing fox. I spied a knitted pattern of a hoodies in various animals and adorable children modeling. I causally mentioned to a friend "I want one of those but in big people size"! So guess what I got for Christmas?
Yes, my very own Fox hoodie and is it every warm and snugly. I love it!!!!
I don't care if it is met for a child or not! I will wear it and hopefully I won't look too silly. I always said I would never grow up!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Enjoy June


OMG!!!! That is so CUTE!!!! And so are you in it!!!!! I hope you had the best Christmas ever with your beautiful family June. I can't imagine you not having the best with that bunch!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe that it is already 2015? It's crazy how the time flies when we get older than dirt :)))))) I hope every blessing you want and need comes to you in the New Year sis.
sending love.....
that is very cute. keep wearing it.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Looks so toasty warm and you sure don't look a bit silly in it.
ReplyDeleteI love the hat. I would for sure wear it. You should have seen the head band I bought. It was hot pink with rainbow pig tails. My 8 year old granddaughter looked shocked. But it's for clowning, lol. How is the healing going?
ReplyDeleteAdorable...Be careful what you wish for??
ReplyDeleteThough my heart is very heavy today, I did have a giggle seeing you in your fox hat. Oh, what does the fox say, that silly song is now going around in my head too. Thank you, I so needed the laugh. I know you recently lost your Jazi; and now my Pudding has also crossed the Rainbow Bridge. She died in my arms yesterday. I knew it was coming, but still, the heart wants what it wants.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love your hat!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, June....I had a little time this morning to catch up on your blog. I just love this fox hoodie!!! It is adorable, and so are you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!! Hugs back to you! Be