Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, February 25, 2015

IS IT SPRING - YET?

I have Spring Fever baddddd!!! Our weather in February has been setting records.  Yes, more days then ever in the sixties.  Last years record was snow.  I'm not sure what to think of Mother Nature.  I feel so sorry for my NE friends and  my TX friends, snow??? With our warmer weather everything is starting to bud out and bloom.

Oh, do I love daffodils!  They tell me winter is over and it's the start of color in the yard.  I have purple crocuses also blooming but somehow missed taking a photo.  I'm thinking of planting even more bulbs of different varieties  My favorite daffodil is a late bloomer so yeah, more blooms later!

Of course I had to pick a bouquet for the house.  I may have to go pick another, love flowers in the house.

I sure hope Spring is headed your direction!

Enjoy, June


1 comment:

  1. I love Daffodils!! I don't plant them because I don't like waiting until the leaves die to cut them back..Not pretty..I manage to get a bunch somewhere..It's hard to have flowers in the house..I have to keep them out of Max's reach..Enjoy your spring like (to me) weather, June..

    ReplyDelete