That got me thinking about my commute. I really have a lovely commute each morning. I have my travel mug with hot coffee and a pleasant country drive to work. It is my thinking time. I usually review the day ahead, what's on the agenda for after work and so on!
This time of the year the weather doesn't make for great photo ops, but with my photography skills no day is a photo op!
I have great sunrises, mountain view, flowers, beautiful fields and so on.
We always say pink sky at night sailors delight, pink sky in the morning sailors take warming.
If you look really close that is Mt. St. Helen's. On a clear day I can see Mt Hood, Mt St.Helen's and Mt Rainier!! I wished I could have found some of my Mt Hood photo, but my photo filing skills are about as good as my photo taking skills.
Some mornings as the fog lifts and the sun start to rise, who couldn't have a great day!
Some days I have traffic jams!! Yes, this is my slow down, a combine or tractor! No freeways on my commute.
Them come Spring my favorite commute. I get to drive by fields of tulips, beautiful tulips!
Do I ever like tulips!! They signal that winter is over! Did you know Spring is only 37 days away?
Yes, I think I will miss my commute but who's to say I can't go for a ride in the mornings!
Three Days!! I will be enjoying myself!!
June
What are you talking about...you have some great shots there. I love the misty tree and those tulips shots...wow! Congrats so happy for you....just two more days now! Yay! A glamping you will go....
ReplyDeleteSo many glamping trips already on the books - Yeah!!
DeleteLove your header June..You will fill that time up with other things before you know it and yes, you can take that drive anytime you want and not end up at work...Now you're a "short timer"..Yay
ReplyDeleteHi June - don't kid yourself - you have amazing photo skills! Wow, you are so lucky to live near the tulip fields - must be amazing to see that many in all the colors simply driving down the road! Thanks for your visit! I'm trying to get back into blogging! I'm ready for spring, too~~~ hope to see more tulip pics soon!
ReplyDeleteOh I love those tulip fields. You will fill up that time quickly. Take some time just to kick back and enjoy. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to read that you were able to retire June!!! I hope you are enjoying it although you truly must feel a little lost right now, but I have no need to worry about you because I know you won't be one to sit idle for long :)))) You'll be like one of those women in your blog banner and go a little wild from time to time!
ReplyDeleteYou live THAT close to a tulip field=====SIGH===== I loved the combine in the road. Those are the traffic jams I love, not the ones in Boise when I go see my family, which I will be doing soon. Driving there is starting to scare me :)
Have a wonderful week June and I love you !!!!!!!