My daughter in law has this fancy camera and she was enjoying taking photos. Mine are taken with my phone!
I tried to take a lot more but they all turned out fuzzy. I will be back out to the festival for it last 6 weeks. My sister is a vendor out there so I will also be helping her. So hopefully my next post will have better pictures.
I think this double yellow one need to come to my garden! It really is different for a tulip. My daughter in law did buy me a small bouquet to take home. Oh, how I love flowers in the house.
I tried to get a good picture of the bouquet but again all were fuzzy except for this one. Still pretty fuzzy but you get the idea.
Zoey is waiting for my son to come back to the house. She is a good sized rotty, but she thinks she is a lap dog! The flowers have open more and they are gorgeous yellow and pink. So love them! If you love tulips go see the fields at Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival, Woodburn, OR
Enjoy June




Gorgeous June...Unlike you, we are way behind..Sleet this morning ..in the 20's..Tomorrow 70's (I doubt it) and thunderstorms..Then back into the 30's..Nuts!! Enjoy your day..
ReplyDeleteOh how I miss my tulips (back in Spokane)... I really need to plant some here in the mountains of Central CA.,,, hmmm, I will put on my Fall 'to-do' list... thanx for reminding me :>)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful to see and walk through June! I think this must be where my mother took me once several years ago. I know it was in Oregon and it was amazing. However she lived in Lincoln City which means we would have had quite a drive, but it was a great day no matter where it was.
ReplyDeletemuch love to you!
I love when you post about the tulips. I need to start a bucket list. So beautiful. Our flowers want to pop up but then it snows again. Maybe I should go to the greenhouse and get me some pansies.
ReplyDeleteOh, I could use a tiptoe through those tulips! Gorgeous blooms! Mine are about an inch out of the ground and hoping a big snowstorm doesn't push them back down, lol.
ReplyDelete