The one good things about this trip was my friend who I visited in Texas flew up to spend a few days with me. She does like playing the penny machines - big spender!!! So while I was in class she was happy playing. Our evenings were spent eating some wonderful dinners. Yes, Vegas does have good food! We also must have put on twenty miles walking. I swear every casino is a mile long. It was so fun to have her there but always so sad to say goodbye. Sure wished it was cheaper to fly to Texas for more frequent visits.
But we sure did a lot of laughing, especially talking to strangers to take our picture. But mainly laughing at the people watching. I do believe it is true; what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
It's back to work and I am done traveling for the year. So now I can start planning and dreaming for my next venture. I am so ready to stay home for now, get my fall outside work done and then it is on to the holidays. I still have sewing project to complete and with seven grand kids shopping needs to start early.
Keep your fingers cross this weekend is nice weather! Making more memories with family and enjoy staying home.
June
I used to go to Vegas a lot when my brother lived there but I haven't been in years. Always had a great time. Love to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Peaceful Oregon suits my personality :)
ReplyDeleteMarla, Peaceful Oregon is correct, also smoke free Oregon. Wow, it is a shock to the system all the smokers everywhere. I love OREGON!
ReplyDeleteJune I agree. I have never seen so many smokers. And Home is where the heart is. Oregon is such a great place to call home. I lived very close to Vegas before moving here. A fun city to visit but wouldn't want to live there. Great food and some good entertainment. I will try to catch up with you when I get to Woodburn, I''d like that too.. will be there a few days before & after Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteI would not like living in Vegas if it is noisy. I have been to Reno but never Vegas. It was nice you got to spend time with your friend while you were there. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good time and also that you're back from Las Vegas safe and sound, lol! You and your friend look so happy in your photo, looks like you made great memories, too. Hope you get all your work done this weekend!
ReplyDelete