I love roses and these colors are some of my favorites. I will miss them this winter so maybe I'll have to visit the florist come November.
At work we have an annual customer appreciation day and we give away pumpkins. We also have games and food, yum! I just love the color of pumpkins and want all of them for my yard!
It is football season and I love football. From NFL, to college "Go Ducks", to high school and how about grandson's flag football. Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to Bend to watch my grand kids. Of course parents have season Duck tickets! Sunday it was the big Rams flag football game.
The stance, concentration, watch that ball and runner! Kaleb is number 8 and he loves, I mean loves football.
And he is off!! He is serious about his game, not quite like the cheerleader in the back ground. It is so much fun watching this age. They are 1st and 2nd graders.
So go out and support your team, do fall clean up, snuggle with a good book, and for me it is off to a work conference on Sunday.
Enjoy June
Woo Hoo!! Go Ducks.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm diggin this fall weather. I love your pumpkin photo. There's just something so happy about a pumpkin.
Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThere is just nothing to compare to watching little ones play in sports. So much fun and they are just adorable. Pumpkins do bring color to fall and I like them because they are a nice bright color. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI love your rose bouquet, and you are not alone, I happen to love orange, too! Look at Kaleb go, how fun to have grandchildren. Hope you have some time for fun this weekend, too!
ReplyDeleteHi June,
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the winner's of the Ellie Inspired e-pattern giveaway! Please contact me at sewbaby@sewbaby.com to let me know your e-mail address to send the patterns to.
Hi Junebug,
ReplyDeleteI am like you and will probably be buying roses in November. Hard to believe that I would have to buy roses when I have more than I know what to do with right now.
The garden clean-up is going like crazy here now. Dale is going to mow the lawns for me tomorrow, because he had the choice to do that or paint the bathroom.hehe
Kaleb looks so darn cute running down the field. I am a Boise State Bronco fan of course, and other than that I don't watch much football. But of course hubs is into it big.
Have a great Wednesday June and will visit with you soon.
hugs
Oh, fall is my favorite time of year. Cool weather is here to stay, I think. I have a fire in the fireplace and the farm is decorated with pumpkins and mums....they give me such a homey feeling...gets me ready to dig my heels in for the winter months! Love those little guys...how I miss those days. But, looking forward to eventually watching the grands in their sporting endeavors.
ReplyDelete