What a fun weekend, kids, kids and still missing two grand kids! I had my little girls for the weekend with other grand kids coming over to play. So the volume and activity in my house was really up. Funny how much energy they can have.
It is amazing how much fun they can have with one silly chicken hat.
It really was a birthday gift from my sister. You see in my kitchen & dinning area I have chicken decor. Plus my seven girls outside.
All I can say is boys will be boys!
The house got quiet so I had to investigate to see what was up. They were all on my bed and when asked what they were doing? They answered;
Today turned out to be a really pretty day so the little park in town was in order.
Of course we ended the day with going home and getting ready for trick or treating. Mom and Dad arrived home in time to take them around their neighbor.
This Grammy return home to her quiet home and made a cup of tea. I truly know the meaning of a good tired! I hope your weekend was as fun as mine!!
ZZZZZZZZ June
It looks like your grands had a wonderful time at your place and the park...they are just so cute and look so sweet. Hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat fun you had... And I know how quiet it gets when they go home... You are lucky they live so close... to get your grandkid fix...
ReplyDeleteCheryl
A family reunion---oh, that made me chuckle! You are so blessed with your beautiful grandchildren. They are all so very cute!
ReplyDeleteI think we are living in a parallel universe June. I'm June, you're June and I spent the 31st with five of my grandchildren too. Isn't it just the best??? But of course, it is pretty nice when the house goes quiet again.hehe
ReplyDeletehugs to you...
Those grand babies do wear us out, but so worth the memories. Florence
ReplyDelete