Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'M A WINNER!



I entered a drawing and guess what, I won. It amazes me how I sign on to read a few of my blogs that I follow and I end up off onto new blogs. My list of blogs I follow keeps getting longer and longer. I found a blog about a gal sews like crazy. http://sewbabynews.blogspot.com/ She had this give away for patterns by Ellie Inspired http://www.ellieinspired.com/ This gal Laura is so talented and I so love her patterns. Well the give away was for patterns of "It's a Girl Thing" Now lets see, I have four granddaughters so which one do I start with. I really like the big poka dot dress called Twirl Girl. Don't all little girls love to twirl? Hummmm??? Christmas Dresses????? Take a look at these pictures of the patterns!














And guess what, I get another pattern soon that hasn't been released yet. Go check out both of their blogsites. You will be amazed at the sewing of Ann and the patterns of Laura!


Enjoy hopping around on blogs like I do!

June









3 comments:

  1. You lucky lady! I rarely win anything, lol. How lucky your granddaughters will be to have any of these dresses sewn for them. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June these patterns are so cute. I love the little Ellie inspired. And the polka dot dress is darling too. I can hear your sewing machine whiring from here. Lets see, four granddaughters and 2 months before Christmas...I know you can do it!!!

    Thank you so much for the lovely message you left for me June, it meant so much to me.

    Do you find it weird writing to another June? It seems like I'm writing something to myself.LOL!
    big hugs...

    ReplyDelete