I've been under it! That saying is always funny to me, but oh so true. I never get sick!!!! I can still count on one hand how many times I've been sick in my life. All I can contribute it to is all the activities of the holidays and burning the midnight oil too many nights. I spent New Years in Central Oregon at my sons. Yes, watching those adorable grand kids. I actually flew there on Thursday evening before New Years and came home on Monday following New Years. What a great flight from Portland to Redmond, OR. A whole 40 minutes from pushing away from the gate to pulling up to the gate at our destination. The ticket price was about the same as driving(great deal) and I didn't have to worry about driving the mountain pass and being stuck in a snow blizzard.
So I am taking it easy and slacking on house cleaning. I still have Christmas decorations to put away. This is not me for once the tree comes down everything is packed away. Hopefully this weekend I have the energy for it is starting to bug me. I must be feeling better, huh.
Just to share a couple of picture of my New Years! Just to let you know it was 9 degrees outside and we went hot tubing!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrr!

So let get out and throw snow around and they even made snow angels. All I can say is kids!

The air was so cold it made lot of steam rising so the photo looks blurry. Yes, she wanted to know if I wanted a snow ball. Luckily it wasn't tossed my way.
So here's to a new year and more energy to make a fresh start. I don't make resolutions but I do have a couple of goals. Like get my kitchen remodel finished!! Number one!!!
Enjoy the day!
June
So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well June. I am getting tired of being down myself and can't wait to fully heal so I can get something done. This getting old is no fun!LOL!
ReplyDeleteHot tubbing in 9 degrees??? Oh too cold for me.
big hug
June, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better very soon! 'Tis the season for flu, apparently. Everyone in our house is on the mend today from a recent bout. Too much holiday 'togetherness' I guess.
ReplyDeleteI have never been in a hot tub, but the pictures sure make it look appealing, but wow, only 9 degrees out?? That is amazing!
Take care of yourself, the Christmas work will wait. Hugs!
Thanks for your sweet comment June and I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! I JUST finished taking my Christmas decor. down myself.....now, everything just looks soooooo bare!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I lived in Corvallis Oregon when I was little as my dad was in the Air Force.....you live in a BEAUTIFUL part of the country, except for all the rain! Happy New Year and we will look forward to seeing you in the fall!!