It's hailing and then down pour! Why am I complaining, for my thoughts turn to of all the people who have lost their lives in the recent weather storms. The ones that don't have homes to go to anymore or any thought of what to do next. All I can do is hold them in my prayers and hope the storms stay away so they can recover.
So I'm only posting a few flowers that are blooming in this unusual weather we are having!

The first clematis to open. It has taken a few years to finally give me some blooms.


The last of the tulips to bloom and of course a little blurry with my photography talent.

Let do a little sunshine dance for this Memorial Weekend as we Celebrate and Praise those who have fought for our freedom. Let's fly our flag proudly.
June
Hi June, so good to see your pretty pink flowers in bloom. Not much is flowering here yet, it's just far too wet. What is the pretty pink frilly flower blooming with your bleeding hearts? It's gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful! I've planted some, but not many. I have a few neighbors that tend to pick my flowers each year. We've had some great weather this week. Praying it stays this way...for a little while anyway.
ReplyDelete