Yes, it is a busy time of year, so this is short and sweet. I love the tulips this time of years, so a couple more pictures.


Love the pink and yellow combination. I spent the past weekend at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival and had so much fun. There were thousands of people walking the field to see all the pretty flowers. So if you are close this coming weekend is the last.
Also my girls are loving that Spring is finally here. They are in heaven with all the bugs and goodies they find.

Phyllis needs to have a bath and clean up here top notch!

So to all, here's to working in the garden!
June
oh how i wish i could go to woodburn to the tulips.. maybe next year... Enjoy your gardening..
ReplyDeletecheryl
June, the tulips are sooooo pretty, I only wished the flowers lasted longer and the foliage lasted shorter, ha.
ReplyDeleteLove your Girls, mine are having a good time in the gardens, too. Yours are very fancy.
Love the tulips.....the fields are just beautiful up there....great pics!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day! Cathy aka GGJ