Yeah, I made it to a Duck game Thursday night. My daughter in law had to work so I got to go with my son! Oh, the excitement! Of course a normal 1 1/2 drive turned into a 2 1/2 hr drive but it was so worth it. Traffic, traffic!!
The band is playing and the excitement rising! Yes, there was a little mist but as the announcer says it never rains at Autzen Stadium.
Here come the Ducks! Everyone YELL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Duck fans are one of the loudest in the nation!
I was trying to take a picture of a play on the big screen. As usual I'm not the photographer!
I had a terrific evening at the game especially being with my son. Yes, the Ducks won 43 to Cal 15. GO DUCKS!
As I crawled into bed at midnight I was one happy Duck fan!
GO DUCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment