The table is all set and I am waiting the arrival of guest.
Soup is done and simmering for full flavor. Of course I've had several tastings!
Bowls are stacked, love these fall colors. You have to have plenty of these when you have grand kids around!
Beverage ready, yes there were other options but I know these gals!
We consumed our soup and no pictures of us eating since I was a little piggy and didn’t want to be bothered. But we all had room for dessert and are waiting with anticipation.
Does this look yummy or what? Shhhhhhhh, no calories, honest!
Yes, everyone is happy, content and visiting. Girlfriends are so much fun!
What are you waiting for? Soup on!
Enjoy June
Sure looks like it was lots of fun! A soup party is new to me, but I think I'll give it a try.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I love your banner!
June, you have so many great ideas.....I never would have thought of a soup party, but now it's on my list. I get together with three friends from high school once or twice a year and we usually go out to eat, but this looks like so much fun (if they have it at their house, cuz right now, my house is a disaster, ha!)
ReplyDeleteI simply MUST have your recipe for the calorie-less dessert. (That sure looked delicious for no cal, lol!)
Oh, that looks like so much fun...what a great way to usher in Fall weather!
ReplyDeleteOkay you are such a sweet friend to treat everyone to an afternoon like that! It sure did look cozy & full of smiles! You have a gift for that!!!
ReplyDeleteWell if I was there in your town I would have loved to join you.. A Soup Party.. I think is a great idea... I may have to do that here with my friends.. Thanks for sharing.. ** everything looks so yummy and decorations spell AUTUMN! Loud & Clear..Good Job June!
ReplyDelete