You heard me, yeah ,time off but oh so much work to do! The yard is calling my name for winter is right around the corner. But Christmas project are top priority! I had thought I wouldn't do any sewing this year, but one of my granddaughter over heard this and really voice her opinion of "Grammie you can't stop"!
Enjoy June
June
ReplyDeleteI know you'll go far with those pink fuzzy slippers on!
I have one sewing project so far for Christmas.
but seeing your pj projects makes me want to sew some too. The fabric is so cute.
Enjoy your days off!
Blessings-Kimberly
Oh June, A girl after my heart..peppermint is one of my favorites too.. Adorable slippers too.. Good luck with your projects. I am sure they will all be wonderful. *take time for you too during these days off.. ( go buy more cookies) my friend..
ReplyDeleteCheryl
June, I have TONS of sewing projects to work on and you know what I'll do, don't you? I will wait until December 24 before I crack the lid on my sewing machine. The Pfaff will stand there and scold me for putting it through it's paces at a breakneck speed, but that's what will happen. And my serger will malfunction the way it loves to whenever I am in a hurry and break looper threads and cause me all manner of madness and mayhem.
ReplyDeleteUnless I can be encouraged to get at all of this before the 24th....and your post is certainly steering me in the right direction!
And the cookies.....oh....the cookies....Yum.
You are so funny girl! Really four days??? Your self control is much better than mine. Those oreos would be gone by the end of the first day with me.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for getting your sewing done early!
Now could you do mine???
hugs from here...
Looks like you are having so much fun...I use to sew for everyone at the holidays. Are you making PJ"S? A gal needs her nourishment...so glad you've got yours!
ReplyDelete