Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THANKFUL THANKSGIVING

This year has been a year that I have reflected where I am in life. As a young adult I had a lot of dreams and plans for my life and this rosy picture of perfect. As we all know there is no such thing as perfect. Yes, over the years I had to adjust but this year in particular I have become more content with my life. I’ve watched Oprah and her finding passion and what your gift in life is. Well, I tried to find my passion and my gift. I found, me spending way too much time and energy trying to figure this out. I think I am just content with who I am and what makes me tick. And what makes me tick is my family and friends. I am so thankful for my three children and their spouses. I am over the top thankful for my seven grandchildren. I'm thankful for my siblings and extended family. But what would I do in life without my friends both near, far and blog land. They listen; cheer me on, giggle, tears, cook and even shop with me. Even though I’ve only met a few follow bloggers I still feel I would miss our daily or weekly visit. This Thanksgiving I am so blessed and thankful for each and everyone in my life.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Gratefully June

1 comment:

  1. I too am thankful for all my fellow bloggers that I have gotten to know over these last few years, what joy they bring me. Thank you for being one of those bloggers. Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete