I know not much only a dusting. I was so in hopes it would continue. But no such luck!
But Jazi thought a walk in the dusting was in order. Do you know on Sunday morning about 7AM there is not very many people out and about? It was such a peaceful walk and even our little dusting was nice. Now let me explain, every town in all four directions got about 2 inches of snow. What?? do I live in the banana belt - Snow where were you?
Progress on unfinished project has been made. Scarf getting there, tying tassels on the ends. Chicks to stretch over Easter eggs are up to 4 knitted and one sewn together. And the stash of dish rags in progress.
I will need about 16 of these before next Christmas. Now if only I would do a couple a month I would have extras .
One pair of slippers are finished. I have made this pattern for slippers clear back in my 4 H days. To tell the truth it is the only pattern I know how to make. Plus they stay on kids feet. Yes, yellow pom poms completed the Duck slippers, YELL OOOOOOOOOO! Okay you have to be a Duck fan for that.
Wow June, you are quite the knitter. I have only ever done scarves...don't think I could handle a pattern...I know I would get lost!! Hang in there, Spring is coming. I have heard that taking a high dose of vitamin D can help with Seasonal Affective Disorder...you might want to try it. I have many friends, all of whom are medical who take it. And besides, here in the northern hemisphere we just don't get enough sunlight to give us our required amount of D....so take it for your bones, too!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.....
Hugs
BEv
Me too June...This time of the year I also get the winter blues. Normally I spend January and February in Palm Springs but not this year.
ReplyDeleteI have also been doing some dish rags but I'm looking for an easier pattern. Got one?
Shirley
I see you are keeping your hands busy this Winter June. You are making me wish I had your disciplined personality. I guess that is where you and I differ. I am making myself some new pj pants though :)does that count? I let the days go by and sometimes I don't get one thing done...just started. Bad habit!
ReplyDeleteI smiled when I saw Jazi. I think it's funny that we two Junes have toy poodles.
many hugs from me...
Jazi is so cute...how much does he weight? Dash is about 16#. I really have been meaning to get him a little coat..yours is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are getting your UFO's done. I too ventured into my stash and got something done yesterday. I totally remember those slippers...I made several of them in the 70's...would you share the pattern? I love the green and yellOOOW! Cute.
I forgot to tell you about the blue light bulbs....the full spectrum. They have helped me so much...natural light is what we miss.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute little doggie, looks something like my Chloee...UFOs are all over my crafting room glad you are finishing a lot of yours. :) hop on over and visit my give away blog...http://crochetoholic.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOnly a slight dusting of snow here, too...we haven't had any yet....it just doesn't seem like winter.
ReplyDeleteYAY for progress on projects...keep going!
Rene