|
Welcome
I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
CLEANING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hah. So true......my house would be alot better off if I didn't blog. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteWho wrote this, I wonder?
ReplyDeleteVery true, indeed!
I wished I could give credit where credit is due! But I received this poem in an email and thought how true it was for me!
DeleteHave you been spying on Me? Cute post, that sounds just like my cleaning today! Patty
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing you, I think it's going to be a great show!
ReplyDeleteJOY!
You funny girl!!! I can relate :)
ReplyDeletehugs from me...
OH GF Did you find me here doing just that.. Great poem..
ReplyDeleteLove it.. If you do get to Cleaning.. My address is in the book... Come anytime...
Cheryl
Hey there, Miss Junebug - this poem so cute! I know just how that is - my mouse is very clean, too - actually, my laptop is very shiny, too! Glad you got to get away to the coast, and that's a sweet picture of the pooches. I love the beach SO much. It'd be nicer to live close like you do! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete