I'm a winner! This package arrived in the mail yesterday. I was so excited for I know what was in it, but it was so cute packaged.
I opened it up and found this adorable stickers!
Yes, it is a barn load of love! I was so excited to tear into it but with how neatly it was package I took my time.
It had all kinds of goodies. There was cupcake liners, cake wedge scrubbers, gift bags, card holder, a duck whiteout tape dispenser, little gift bags and origami paper. Now I have no talent in folding paper to make cute things. But the mind went crazy with all kinds of things I can use that paper for.
But best of all, now drum roll please, BIG drum roll...........
Do you see them? Yeah, Yippee, Excitement!! It is two sets of tickets to the Farm Chicks Antiques Show in Spokane, WA.the first weekend of June. Can you believe that? I was a winner on the Farm Chicks blog! I had already plan on going and even more excitement. I am camping with Sister's on the Fly for the weekend.
Then there was this sweet note for the Farm Chick herself, Serena. I am so excited but also so very thankful. It's not everyday you win a drawing and especially one I so wanted.
A very thankful,
June
congratulations..what a fun package
ReplyDeleteWow, what fun......Can't wait to hear all about it. You are a lucky one.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! I wish I lived closer. All the treasures! How exciting! Congratulations and enjoy your "barn loads of love".
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on the win. What a good one it is too. To get two tickets to the Farm Chicks Antique show and something you were all ready planning on. Oh I bet you are going to have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so jealous... but good for you.. You deserve this gift.. Have a super great time and be sure to post all the pictures.. Lucky you...Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
You are going to have SOOOOO much fun!!! and I am so jealous : )
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you won too!!!!!
hugs from here...
Congrats, you so deserve this wonderful box of goodies and the tickets...just over the top!! Can't wait to meet you there! My daughter's baby shower is Sat. so I will probably miss it but still have plenty of time with all the Sisters, including you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win! I am still working at getting myself there. Hope to see you! Hugs! Florence
ReplyDeleteCongratulations June...I'm jealous!!
ReplyDeleteJune
ReplyDeleteThe timing is perfect! How lucky you are.
Don't forget to post so we all feel like we're right there with you! Have fun-KImberly
hey June! Wahooo! & Congrats on winning....
ReplyDeleteSee, aren't you glad you will be Glamping & Junktiquing with all of us? :>)
Wagons HO!