It's Spring time and time to work in the yard and garden. If you've followed along you know I like a lot of color in my yard. As you can see with my patio chairs and a few cans of spray paint.
A friend shared a picture from Facebook and I was off and rolling on yet another project. Like I don't have my share of unfinished projects.
This is how the project started, finding old tires. You would think they were a dime a dozen but now a days all tire shops recycle them.
First things first is I get out my handy dandy cans of spray paint. It did take several coats but the weather was on my side this weekend.
One more to go and I can put this project together.. The paint is called watermelon and I was thinking it would be a coral pink like my one patio chair. But the new one I found is not like my old color. So I have a pink tire instead.
Now, drum roll and the finished project. Well more like project still in fine turning.
Back behind the little lattice fence is my compote pile. I wanted something that would help beautify that area. So old tires and paint will have to do. I still have a few more plants I want to plant and I'm still not happy with the orange tire since it was a little smaller. But for now I have more color in my yard.
Enjoy June
Oh Junebug, those are the cutest little planters I've ever, ever seen! You are so clever! The colors are just awesome, brilliant and bright! Love your blog, I'll be back soon. Thanks for dropping in to see me this morning! Come again~
ReplyDeleteNancy
I love the colors of the chairs......and love those tires. How cute. Your garden is colorful just like you.
ReplyDeleteLove, love it!!! It is just too cute! The dining chairs etc are really sweet too.
ReplyDeleteVery clever and what a pop of color. I like the orange tire but then I like orange. Have a wonderful week. Patty
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I am gaga over those chairs and tire planters! Talk about refreshing. You did good, girlfriend :)
ReplyDeleteLove...love...love it! You are so creative!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the planter, June! The colors are fantastic! So much fun meeting you yesterday :)
ReplyDelete