Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, May 17, 2012

TIME FLYING BY

Where does the time go?  I've been so busy, but then I turn around and wonder what  have I done? Yes, the garden and yard have taken up a lot of my time and then I squeeze in a few birthday celebrations.  Of course we can't forget the grand kids and all the ball games I try to attend.  So this post is just to say Hi, that I am still around.  And to share a few pics of my flowers that are starting to bloom.  Again as looking at the quality you can tell I haven't purchased that new camera -YET!

As you can tell it is a little blurry, okay there was a breeze and I thought it would stop just for me, NOT!

I was trying not to be too wordy!  I can get carried away with chatty so I thought just pictures this time. 

But I do have to share one more thing.  I went to my brother's 70th birthday party and his wife birthday was a few days earlier.  So a niece made them each a cake.

She is a Facebook Farm player.  And I think you can tell my brother relaxes in his recliner a lot!
I think she captured him pretty good.  There pug dog, Polly is sound asleep on his lap.  They were such cute cakes and they even tasted wonderful.

So back to my busy schedule of another birthday party over the mountains into Central Oregon.  Hey, you would think gas is a few pennies! HA!!

Enjoy this fantastic week!
June

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! Love the pug dog on the cake :)

    -- Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers and darling cakes! I can't even frost cupcakes (as you'll see in my post later today! LOL!) I used to play Farmville and was so addicted to it I had to quit...it was too time consuming but I did love it! Those cakes are just so darn cute! Whoever made them is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms, and darling cakes!!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Blessings~~
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty. Sounds like you have been busy. Me too.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete