Do you love doing laundry? I don't mind it when the sun is out. You see I love to hang my laundry out on the clothes line to dry. I love the fresh scent, especially my sheets. In the summer time I love plain white cotton sheets on my bed. I also like to hang my towels outside. I know some of you want the softness that comes drying in a hot dryer. But me, I love the scratchiness of a towel that has been hanging outside. It just seems to satisfy that all over itch I get from showering.
So when ever I get the chance I hang my towels outside, like this morning. They were pretty much dry before I headed to work. I only have one clothesline that goes from the house to the garden shed so no big loads can go on it. I'm thinking of putting in another line with a pulley as my sister suggested.
I love my little laundry cart. I picked it up a year ago at the Farm Chick Sale and have been using it ever since. It also works great when you take a load out of the dryer and can wheel it to your table to start folding. Oh to have the luxury of a folding table in a laundry room.
It even has a little pouch for clothes pins. That way I can keep them all rounded up. My clothes pins have a tendency of running off. It couldn't be my fault?
I hope everyone is enjoy their summer and sunshine! I sure am!!
Enjoy June

I love driving around in Amish Country seeing all the clothes on the clothes lines. They do have a great smell.
ReplyDeleteI finally got one this year. I had a clothesline years ago on the dairy, but I haven't had one since. Dale built it this spring and I am lovin' it. Today I hung the clothes out and because it was 94, they dried FAST.
ReplyDeleteI do love that little laundry cart my friend!
sending hugs...
Love your laundry cart. I have my grandmothers and think of her often when I use it. Are you coming to Barn House? If so maybe I will see you there! Hugs! Florence
ReplyDelete