Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, September 24, 2012

ANOTHER FUN WEEKEND

A while back I joined a group of gals called Sister's on the Fly.  There motto is "we have more fun than anyone"!  I truly believe this.  They believe in women having fun outdoors.  Of course a lot of them fly fish and I do a little.  But camping, vintage trailers and sisterhood is the main thing.  Oh and no men!!  I was off to Lincoln City on the Oregon Coast this past weekend with a group of Sisters!

We shopped junk stores, some took in the Doobie Brother concert, walks on the beach, but mainly visiting, eating and a little sipping on wine.

I'm just going to post a few of the trailer that were there and me being very envious. I don't have a vintage trailer - YET!  Ha, ha, mine is only 20 years old, newbie!
Love this one and see that coffee pot.  Yes, we do drink a lot!!
Also other beverages, how about that ironing board bar???
This is Lil Sassy Shasta and it has it's wings! Envy here!!
Oh yes, put on your big girl panties!  Now wait for the interior!

It is a girly trailer for sure!

Do you think you could climb into this bed.  I think I would have to remove a few pillows but not the chandelier!
Miss Holly mixing up my new favorite drink, Mango Margaritas.  Yum!
Our sweet hostess gave us all sand pails with goodies in them to go play at the beach.  What a sweetie Yvette was!  Oh dear, did the Mango Margaritas follow us?
Most of the time we spent visiting. Here we are in the hall for breakfast.  Or you find us
by the campfire at night.  No wood burning fires were allowed so we had our own propane camping pit.  We were the hit of the campgrounds.

Yes, visiting and sharing is the best part about this past weekend.  I am so looking forward to our next camp out!  Nothing better then girlfriends and meeting new ones.

Enjoy June



5 comments:

  1. Okay, could that be any more fun!!! Love the pics and love the gals coming together.That ironing board bar is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, it looks like you had a blast...love those trailers...can't see enough of them. Have a another great weekend. I am heading to Odessa the following weekend...last one of the year...bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh June, it looks like so...much fun!
    I love the pantie valance-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna ...go too some time. ...and I dont have a vintage trailer either.. But love the No Men Girls only camping idea.. So much Fun!
    You are a lucky girl to have joined... Need to check into the membership when I get home for next Spring..'Take care girfreind..
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage trailers. The one with the pink underwear is too cool.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete