Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A LITTLE AT A TIME

The one arm bandit is slowing putting up a few Christmas decoration. I am chuckling at myself how I am learning to compromise.

I have my little vintage trailer ornament tree up. It is lime green metallic. I am such a traditionalist with Christmas trees that this makes me laugh. Hopefully this weekend a "real" tree is put up.

My left handed pecking is coming to a close for this post!

Enjoy June

4 comments:

  1. I like that tree. I ordered a print on wood that has a camper and Mr. and Mrs. Santa. Happy Holidays. Hopefully soon you will be using both hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you even though it's just a little..Hope you're doing OK..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh sis, I didn't know! Darn it, how are you going to do it? Wish I was there to help with the sewing I know you like to do for the kids :(
    At least your attitude is in the right place my dear.
    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your thumb is on the mend. Compromise is good and necessary, I would say!!! Hugs!!(Healing Hugs!)

    ReplyDelete